Time flies by and now, after almost four years, the PANBioRA project will come to an end. To celebrate this and to show you what we achieved during this time, we are happy to invite you to our Hybrid Final Event that will take place in Strasbourg and online on 1st December 2021.
The event brings together research, industrial, clinical and technology stakeholders from the biomaterials community: including the fields of biomaterials safety, risk assessment, medical devices and implants, and multiscale modelling.
Join us during the presentations and discussions to explore:
- a general overview of the project’s achievements, results and impacts
- the presentation of the PANBioRA product prototype
- a demonstration of the PANBioRA risk radar and risk rating tool
- the main clinical outcomes and impacts of the project
- the project developments put into perspective within the relevant regulatory and policy frameworks.
More details of the agenda and a project outline can be found here.
We hope you will join us: Click here to register now!