The conference proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Computational Bioengineering (ICCB2019) held in Belgrade, Serbia from 4th to 9th September is out now!
7 PANBioRA project partner conrtibuted to the symposium and presented their research related to PANBioRA. Learn more about the following topics in the conference proceeding here.
- Computational immunoprofiling predictions of immune response promiscuity to Epstein Barr Virus epitopes and oral biofilm in acute coronary syndrome - Mariliis Jaago, Arno Pihlak, Helle Sadam, Valentina Bozok, Oliver Nisumaa, Jaak Vilo, Pirkko Pussinen, Nihal Engin Vrana, Kaia Palm
- Analysis of Focus Measure and Image Fusion of Microscopy Images - Arban Uka, Florenc Skuka, Latif Xeka, Harry Esmonde, Nihal Engin Vrana
- Mathematical simulation of biodegradable material cytotoxicity in 3D hepatocellular systems in vitro - Alexander Makhaniok, Constantin-Edi Tanase, Amir Ghaemmaghami, Nihal Engin Vrana, Vitaly Goranov
- The Mathematical approach to disclose low Cytotoxicity of material from in vitro coculture experiment - Ivan Siutsou, Lydie Ploux, Nihal Engin Vrana, Vitaly Goranov
- Convolutional Neural Networks for Fibroblast Cell Classification and Counting - Arban Uka, Julien Barthes, Xhoena Polisi, Aleksandros Ruci, Albana Halili, Ali Osman Topal, Nihal Engin Vrana
- Coupling experimental data and numerical simulation in modelling epithelial barrier formation with A549 cancerous cell line - Tijana Šušteršič, Milica Nikolić, Julien Barthes, Nihal Engin Vrana4, Nenad Filipović
- Computer Assisted Spheroid Formation Analysis - Xhoena Polisi, Constantin-Edi Tanase, Arban Uka, Nihal Engin Vrana, Amir Ghaemmaghami
Above that two further conference procedings are relevant to PANBioRA:
- Optimization of Parameters for 3D-Bioprinting Scaffold Production – Blood Vessel Bioengineering, Marko N. Živanović, Dalibor D. Nikolić, Nenad D. Filipović
- Effect of hip implant surface modification on shear stress distribution - Aleksandra Vulović, Nenad Filipović