ECPM School and BioValley France organize the first edition of the Upper Rhine Health Tech Innovation Forum. This trinational event (France, Germany, Switzerland) will gather international players around TechMed, BioTech and Diagnostic May 15th and 16th 2019 in ECPM – Strasbourg.
- To network and generate new partnerships
- To gain visibility and notoriety behind trinational players
- To discover Interreg projects : Nanotransmed and SPRITS – on the topics of nanomedicine, diagnosis, imaging and robotics
- To get a better understanding of European funding mecanisms
- To meet different Grand Est Innovation players: Grand E-nov, BioValley France, SEMIA, SATT Conectus, Fablab and the Service de Valorisation de l’Université de Strasbourg
More information and registration soon available here.